This is a completely random post. I've just had a few things cross my mind today and figured I'd share them with y'all...
- Flared crop pants should never be worn with high heels. Or should just never be worn. I saw a girl today with almost bell-bottom crop pants on, only instead of being true crops (which make me shudder anyways), they were about 1 inch above her shoes. They just looked like ridiculous high-waters. Update: I like cropped pants with straight leg or skinny ankle pants. I got called out on the whole cropped pants thing. I'm strickly speaking wide, flare leg bottoms.
- Drinking 4 Diet Cokes at lunch makes for an afternoon of peeing every thirty seconds. I couldn't even make it through one 10-minute phone call without wanting to die.
- Mondays after a holiday are the worst. Like, the absolute worst.
- Staying up the past 5 nights until 1am will wreak havoc on your work week and sleep schedule.
- Spotify is a beautiful thing.
- Asos will make any day (or conference call) go faster.
- Coming home to the Nordstrom anniversary sale catalog makes me want to do a little dance in my driveway.
- Being tan also makes me happy. I'm easy to please.
- People that aren't kind or reasonable aren't worth my, nor your, time. Life's too short to deal with that crap. Is it really so hard to just be nice and still get a point across?
- Planning surprise parties are so fun. So is getting in nerf-gun wars at the office.
- Did you know that beating your head against a wall or your desk burns 150 calories every 30 min? How am I not the skinniest person in the world?
- And lastly, here's some pics from over the weekend....
always demanding to be the driver...
lots of floating and laying out...
and boating...I was driving here. Hence the serious face.
the fish fry + crab feat + low country broil that got dominated before I got pics...
hangin' with this nekkid munchkin...being clothes free is what makes him happy.
as you can tell by the look on his face.
Sawyer and his older sister Harley on the lookout...for what, I'm not sure.
Hope y'all had an amazing 4th and long weekend!